DR JACOLENE KROFF
Senior Research Officer, Division of Exercise Science and Sports Medicine (ESSM), Department of Human Biology, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Cape Town
- PhD (Sport Science), Stellenbosch University (2008)
Thesis title: New Insights into Respiratory Muscle Function in an Athletic Population
- MSc (Medical Physiology), Stellenbosch University (2005)
- BHons (Biokinetics), Stellenbosch University (1999)
- BSc (Human Movement Science), Stellenbosch University (1998)
ESSM RESEARCH GROUPS
- Health and well-being
- Exercise in the management of chronic diseases
- Respiratory muscle strength and endurance in elite athletes.
- Validity, reproducibility and quality control of human energy expenditure measurements and body composition measurements.
Tel: +27 21 650 5126