DR FEYISAYO ODUNITAN-WAYAS
Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, Division of Exercise Science and Sports Medicine (ESSM), Department of Human Biology, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Cape Town.
PhD (Food Security), University of KwaZulu-Natal (2016)
Thesis title: Utilisation of provitamin A biofortified maize in Ovambo chickens to improve food and nutrition security.
- MSc (Animal Production), University of Ilorin, Nigeria (2010).
- B.Sc.(Hons) (Agriculture), University of Ilorin, Nigeria (2003).
- Sustainable interventions in curbing obesity and food insecurity in communities
- Food environment and healthy lifestyle
- Citizen science and social mobilization to improve access to healthy food and physical activity in resource-poor communities
- Agriculture as an effective tool to achieving SDGs
Tel: +27 21 650 4567
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org