DR DALE RAE
- Senior Researcher, Division of Exercise Science and Sports Medicine (ESSM), Department of Human Biology, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Cape Town
- PhD (Physiology) (Exercise Science), University of Cape Town (2007)
Thesis title: The effect of chronic exposure to endurance exercise on the skeletal muscle of distance runners
- BSc (Med) (Hons) (Exercise Science), University of Cape Town (2001)
- BA (Human Movement Studies), University of Technology, Sydney, AUS (2000)
Circadian Rhythms and Sleep in Sport, Health and Disease
- Director of Sleep Science
Sleep Science is a business unit with the vision “A healthy nation through sound sleep”. It enables us to translate our sleep research into consultation, risk screening and education services for the public.
Go to www.sleepscience.co.za for more.
Tel:+27 21 650 4577